Pro Cameras » Discontinued cameras » GY-HM150/100

ID #1170

Is there any cable that will let me transfer the video from the GY-HD100 to a DVD recorder with a DV or S-Video input?

Since the GY-HM100 records in HD only, there is no provision for an encoded DV (standard def) output.  A composite video output is provided primarily for field monitoring and emergency use.   The recommended way to burn a DVD is to copy the files to a computer and burn the disc from that.  Image quality will be much better and, depending on your computer system, it might be quicker if dubs can be made faster than real time.  

Last update: 2010-02-04 14:36
Author: Dave Walton
Revision: 1.0

Print this record Print this record
Send to a friend Send to a friend
Show this as PDF file Show this as PDF file
Export as XML-File Export as XML-File

Please rate this entry:

Average rating: 1.5 out of 5 (2 Votes )

not useful 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable